I doubt Johnny will play with the Bombs but that would be cool. I saw US Bombs at The Doll Hut years back and Johnny was at the show but didn't play with them. He did used to play Cadillac Hears when he was a Cadillac Tramps shows though.
I just noticed the US Bombs are opening up for Social D a couple of dates in San Diego..THats one show I'd love to go to. I love the US Bombs. It would also be interesting to see if Johnny 2 Bags joins the bombs on stage at all since he used to be in the band.
I doubt Johnny will play with the Bombs but that would be cool. I saw US Bombs at The Doll Hut years back and Johnny was at the show but didn't play with them. He did used to play Cadillac Hears when he was a Cadillac Tramps shows though.
That's Fuckin Bad Ass. I would Love To See That! My Two All-Time Favorite Bands Playing Together. Fuck All You People From Cali. You Guys Always Get To See Great Stuff Like That.
Yeah, The Bombs don't play that much anymore. Heres an old pic I took of Duane at the Doll Hut for you all;![]()
The Bombs Are Coming Here To San Antonio, TX On The 25th Of Jan.
<font size="2" face="verdana, arial">If your going can you take us some pix?Originally posted by The Real TERK:
The Bombs Are Coming Here To San Antonio, TX On The 25th Of Jan.
yeah I will. I took some pictures of the Duane Peters Gunfight From Nov. Here in San Antonio. I posted Some Pics Of That On here.
I have Them On Myspace. Just look at my pics.
myspace.com/terk
Man,that is gonna be some kick ass shows!!i wish i could go but im stuck here in the snow.
1/15/07 - Anaheim, CA - House Of Blues w/US Bombs.
Bookmarks